Welcome, children of the night! This Blog is for fans of vintage horror films as well as those who are just beginning to discover the joy of these classic movies. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Morons From Outer Space (1985)

Monty Python I get.  Absolutely Fabulous is wicked fun.  Even good old Benny Hill is good for a laugh or two.  But Morons From Outer Space?  It's a Briitish comedy that's about as funny as a root canal without any novocaine.  I wanted it to be funny.  I kept waiting for the jokes to happen.  But I could only manage a chuckle ever once in a while.

This is a shame because the production values in the movie are decent.  The actors even includes James B Sikking [Hill Street Blues, Doogie Howser].  But nothing can save this film from being just plain dull.

I don't know what more can be said.  If you like horror/sci-fi comedy, there are plenty of others films out there for you to enjoy.  Skip this one altogether.  You've been warned.

RATING: Bad.

For more info check out the film's entry in IMDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment