Welcome, children of the night! This Blog is for fans of vintage horror films as well as those who are just beginning to discover the joy of these classic movies. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Blood Beast Terror (1968)

Utterly ridiculous!  IMDB describes this film as “A scientist, working with genetics, creates a creature that is capable of transforming back and forth between a giant Dead Head moth and a beautiful woman.”  Then why does she look like a giant housefly when she undergoes the change?  And, why would anyone want to create such a creature in the first place?

The premise of this film is so stupid I don’t know where to start!  The film looks good.  In fact, it looks like a Hammer Horror film, but it’s not!  Even the great Peter Cushing, who is its nay recognizable star,  cannot save it.  In fact, Cushing said this was the worst film he ever made.

Why belabor the point?  This film is SO not worth your time.  It left me wishing I could get back the 88 minutes of my life I wasted on it.

RATING: Bad

For more info check out the film's entry in IMDB.


No comments:

Post a Comment